Sunday, February 20, 2011

hystory of baby

Once the baby is ready to be scaled to the world.
By revealed he asked the Lord:
"The angels here say that tomorrow you are sending to the world, but how do I live there, I was so small and weak." The word of the baby.
God replied: "I have chosen an angel for you, he will keep you and love you."
"But in heaven what I do is sing and laugh, it's enough for me to be happy." So says the baby.
Lord replied. "Your angel will sing and smile for you every day, and you will feel the warmth of her love and so lebuh happy."
The baby asked again, "and what can I do when I want to speak to Manchester United?"
Once again the Lord answered, "Your angel will teach you how to pray"
The baby was not yet satisfied, he asked again, "I heard that on earth there are bad men, who will protect me?"
With patience Lord replied. "Your angel will protect you, with even bet his soul"
Sibayipun not satisfied and continue the question, "But I'll be sad because you can not see you anymore."
Lord replied, "Your angel will tell you about me and where to teach how you can return to ME. Although I will always be by your side. "
At that moment heaven was so quiet that the sound of the earth can be heard, and the child in a low voice asked. "God if I have to go now can you membertahu who name the angels who will accompany me at my house later?"
Lord said .. "you can call angel
... MOTHER ... "
Remember MOTHER who always love you ...
For the mother who always moved to tears when you go ...
Remember thou, when your mother was willing to sleep without blankets in order to see you sleep with two blankets wrapped body ..
Remember you when your mother's fingers gently stroking your head ..? and remember you, when water drips from the eyes of your mother's eyes when it saw you lying ill ..?
Occasionally jenguklah kepulanganmu MOTHER who waited at home where you were born ..
Come back please maafkepada MOTHER will always miss your smile ...
Do not let you miss the moments that will you miss in the future ..
When the MOM has been gone ... ..
No more standing in the doorway to welcome us ... ..
There's nothing more beautiful smile ... happy sign.
There is only an empty room ... no occupants.
There is only the clothes hanging in her bedroom closet ...
No more and no one else will be moved to tears mendo'akanmu at every gust of breath ...
Come back soon and hug MOTHER who always love you ..
Kiss the feet MOTHER who always miss you and give the best in the end ....
Remember all the love and affection ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment